THE COUNTRY BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH
REMEMBER MONDAY & BAYLEN LEONARD
UNFORTUNATELY THE COUNTRY BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH WITH REMEMBER MONDAY & BAYLEN LEONARD HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO THE TIER 2 RESTRICTIONS IN LONDON
We’re excited to welcome you to our event. In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please read below:
- We’re excited to welcome you to The Country Bottomless Brunch. In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please read below:
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please wear a mask when travelling to, and queuing for the venue.
- All groups/tables must arrive together - you must email your total group to email@example.com - groups of more than 6 are not permitted.
- All guests will be asked to use provided hand sanitiser upon entry to the venue.
- Please aim to arrive 15 minutes before the start of your session, so we can get everyone into the venue safely and please keep a 2-metre distance from other groups while queuing and at all times.
- Please have your tickets ready to be scanned on your phones.
- There will be measures put in place to comply with social distancing regulations, and mitigate any risk of transmission — please follow the signage!
- Handwashing facilities are in all toilets and there will be several sanitiser stations set up around the venue - please make use of them!
- All food and drink will be ordered at your table and delivered to you. There will be no service at bars.
- Whilst we have an incredible DJ, there will be no dance floor, you must remain at your table throughout the course of the event.
- Payments will be card only, and contactless where possible.
- The venue will be sanitised between each session - so your table will be fresh and clean for your arrival.
- All our staff will be trained to follow social distancing rules and provided with relevant PPE.
- Booths and tables have been separated by at least 1m or by partitioning from other groups as a precaution for your safety.
- Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together.
- We have taken all possible precautions to make sure that groups can be safely separated and the venue facilities are safe — but we must rely on the judgement of customers with regards to the makeup of their groups. Please only attend in groups you are happy to comply with government advice and your own circumstances.