The Country Bottomless Brunch is back! We have partnered with Drake and Morgan to bring you London's premier country brunch, sponsored by Daddy Rack Whiskey.Buy TicketsWaiting List
BUCK' N BULL SALOON COUNTRY BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH WITH INCREDIBLE FOOD, BOTTOMLESS DRINKS, LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC, LINE DANCING, BULL RIDING & COUNTRY DJ.
The Country Bottomless Brunch is back! We have partnered with Drake and Morgan to bring you London's Premier Country brunch, sponsored by Daddy Rack Whiskey.
Join us at The Refinery City Point, on April 22nd from 12-6pm.
You will enjoy tantalising drinks, incredible American inspired food, Live Acoustic Country Music, Rodeo Bull riding and once the food is finished the party really gets going with Instructor Lead Line Dancing, our Country DJ spinning all the latest and greatest tracks from Music City and much more!!
We are excited to be able to offer a few different ticket options for this event, whether you would like to enjoy bottomless drinks, or just a couple and finally, for those who would like to join the party after the brunch, we have it all.
* Bottomless - 90 minutes bottomless drinks, one choice of main course served with sides
* Classic - choice of 2 drinks, one choice of main course served with sides
* Post Brunch Party - entry to the event from 2pm
Every guest will receive a free shot of Daddy Rack Whiskey on entry!
One choice of Main:
- Loaded burger, 7oz British beef, cheese fondue, Daddy Rack glaze
- Mac & Cheese (V)
- Fried chicken & Malted waffle, smashed avocado, sour cream & 'hot honey'
- Butternut squash Jambalaya (VE)
- Chicken breast, corn grits, blistered tomato
- Cobb salad with hot chicken, lettuce, tomato, bacon, egg, blue cheese & green onion
- Chicken wings, dry rub, hot or Daddy Rack glaze
- Breaded catfish
Sides (comes with all 3):
- Grolsch Beer
- Daddy Rack's Whiskey Lemonade
- Italian spritz
- Sparkling wine
Food will be ordered on the day, at 2pm tables will be removed to open up the dance floor and really get the party going!
Additional sides, drinks and desserts are available to purchase on the day.
Tickets are sold per person and this event includes banquet style seating, if you would like to be seated with your group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. Alternatively, there will be a small number of tables which will not be banquet style, please email us to request one, subject to availability.
We had such an amazing night on the 19th sept. Twinnie was fabulous and lovely! All the crew busted their butts to make our night amazing and it didn’t go unnoticed! Thanks for all your hard work and organisation! All socially distanced and safe. We certainly appreciated it. Looking forward to the next one!